Previously funded by the Gloucestershire Rural Transport Partnership, the Department for Transport Cycling Projects Fund, and Cotswold District Council, the following maps indicate a network of safe quiet country lanes, which interconnect not only with the market towns and surrounding villages.
Chipping Campden, Moreton-in-Marsh, Bourton-on-the-Water and Stow-on-the-Wold, railway stations as well as visitor attractions. They give families and non- frequent cyclists, a clearer idea of how to get around by bicycle.
The following six circular routes are free to download from the following link: Click here to link to maps
Cycle route 1
- Chipping Campden to Moreton-in-Marsh
Cycle route 2
- Winchcombe, Guiting Power (Turkdean and Hazleton) and Brockhampton
Cycle route 3
- Lower Swell, Notgrove, Turkdean, Sherborne, Windrush and Great Rissington
Cycle route 4
- Cirencester, Fairford and Northleach
Cycle route 5
- Duntisbournes, Frampton Mansell, Kemble, Cotswold Water Park, Cirencester
Cycle route 6
- South West Cotswolds, Tetbury, Sherston, Malmesbury and Kemble
You can also find cycle routes here at the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty website