Cirencester’s second Fleece Fayre celebrating Cirencester and the history of the wool trade in our beautiful town. There will be a traditional fair, dancing and entertainment with a modern twist on all things sheep and wool.
The event will take place on bank holiday Monday 7th May from 10am to 5pm in the Market Place.
This year’s highlight’s will include:
• Live Music and Performances including The Ukey Dukes
• May Pole & Morris Dancing
• Vintage and Makers Market
• Lots of Local Food & Drink including Hog Roast and local Ale
• Cotswold Sheep (Lions) with wool weaving & spinning
• Craft workshops – make your own sheep and willow weaving
• Tractor Rides
• Town Stocks
For more information please visit our Fleece Fayre page.