Market Place Stall Letting
The markets are managed by Cotswold Markets Ltd. on behalf of Cirencester Town Council. They are key economic and tourism features of our thriving market town.
Charter Market held every Monday from 10am to 4pm and every Friday from 9am to 3pm.
Cirencester Farmers Market every second and fourth Saturday of the month from 9am to 2.30pm.
Arts & Crafts Market held on the 1st Saturday of every month from 9am to 5pm.
To apply for a stall at the regular markets:
The markets are managed by Cotswold Markets Ltd on behalf of the Town Council. There is currently some limited availability for both Charter and Farmers markets.
Applications for a market stall should be made via Cotswold Markets Ltd. For all new trader enquiries please contact Dave Joynes, Managing Director on 01608 652662 / 07920164640. Or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Themed and Speciality Markets
We also host a number of themed and speciality markets:
• Continental Market: Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th August 10am to 8pm
Apply Via email@example.com
• Charity and Community Market: Saturday 31st August 10am to 4pm
Apply Via Markets@cirencester.gov.uk
• Cirencester October Festival: Saturday 19 & Sunday 20 October 9am To 5pm
Apply Via Www.Marketsquaregroup.Co.Uk
• Cirencester Advent Festival: Saturday 30 November 11am To 8pm
Apply Via Markets@cirencester.gov.uk - Deadline Friday 19th July
• Christmas Gift Markets: Monday 2 To Friday 6 December 10am To 5pm
Apply Via Www.Cotswoldmarkets.Com
• Cirencester Christmas Markets: Saturday 7 & Sunday 8 December
Apply Via Markets@cirencester.gov.uk Deadline Friday 19th July
• Cirencester Twilight Markets – Watch This Space!
Cirencester Markets Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions.