The Club was founded in 1930. The Club House and Green have been progressively improved over the years, largely through the efforts of the Club Members. Since 1935 the Club has been open to men and women bowlers and there is an extensive programme of Men’s, Ladies and Mixed friendly matches against other Clubs, as well as many Club competitions.
The Club welcome new members to the Club irrespective of whether they are new or experienced Bowlers. Find out more about the Club from their website.